Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another day in Istanbul

We had a boat filled day today in Istanbul. By boat is really the best way to see some of the most beautiful parts of the city.

We did a small bosphorus tour,


where we got to see some of the bridges, boats and big houses that line the shores.

Alara especially loved being on the boat. It was actually quite empty, so she was able to go around and talk to everyone. I think her favourite was this man...


He let her steer the boat for a bit. She loved that!

I also did had my favourite thing today...



It's only in Istanbul that you are able to by a mix of pickles, and their juice (which is so yummy) as a street food. I absolutely love it!!!

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow from my camera, these are just the ones from my phone.

Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment