Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Favourites- Top Chef


I will admit, I love reality television, Survivor, Amazing Race, I also love cooking shows, Anna Olson, Jamie Oliver... It only makes sense that I would love Top Chef.

I have been watching it for a number of years now, and I think that the show keeps getting better and better. I love the contestants, the hosts, the challenges and the way that you learn new things about cooking without following something step by step.

The first part of the show is the 'quick fire' challenge. A short, limited challenge that sees the contestants running around and thinking very quick. The second part of the show is the main challenge, and it can involve so many different challenges, ranging from team, to pair, to solo and also different budget ranges.

I also think that I like the show because they cook the way I like to cook, (not super fast), but with what is given. I love looking in the cupboard and making something off the top of my head.

The new season of Top Chef has started, and it is amazing! I love the new group of chefs and the challenges! The last episodes had the chefs making pie!

Top Chef is on Wednesday nights on Bravo, I hope you'll give it a watch, if you don already.

No comments:

Post a Comment