Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have a fabulous weekend

I can't believe that it is Christmas eve!

Since I've been having weird contraction pains for the past few days, our weekend/christmas will be quite relaxed. I think it'll involve last minute grocery shopping today and watching Christmas movies this afternoon. I was planning on making a lasagna for dinner tonight... We'll see how that goes.

On Christmas day, we have been very lucky to have been invited to friends' for Christmas dinner. They are a great couple, the wife is Turkish (and due the day before me) and the husband is British. He is preparing the feast, and has told us not to bring anything! I'm very excited.

Also, the Downton Abbey Christmas special will be on tomorrow night! That is the best christmas present of all! Well a bit of snow would be nice as well...

Alara is over the moon with thoughts of Santa Claus coming to the house. For a kid who has asked for next to nothing, she sure does want him to come!

I guess I should get out of bed, and get the weekend started.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend,
And a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment