Monday, August 16, 2010

Lunch in Paris

This is going to sound really silly, but we had the best Italian lunch in Paris on Saturday. Now, I know what you are thinking, why are you eating Italian food in Paris? The truth is, we had just gotten of the boat tour, we were starved, it had started raining and the restaurant looked really cute.

The lunch was fabulous though, the three of us really enjoyed ourselves and the food. To start we had appetizers (which are the only things I remembered to take pictures of). We decide that we would share everything (except desserts), so our meal started with beef carpaccio with Parmesan and greens, and a medley of vegetables marinated in olive oil. Both we super yummy.


For our main dishes, we had caprese pizza, not gluten free, but Seyfi wasn't going to worry about it for one day. The pizza was absolutely delicious it had normal tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes and greens on top and a lovely crisp crust underneath.

For dessert, Seyfi has tiramisu (which is something I completely dislike) and I had the most delicious apple tart with vanilla ice cream. So good!

There is only one problem with the lunch that we had, we never got the name of the restaurant or the address. I think that I could maybe ind it again, but I'm not exactly sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment