Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alara- My little helper



There is so much going on here for our move, stuff that I'm not allowed to disclose at this point in time... (Don't worry, as soon as everything is 100%, I'll feel everyone in!)

So, today I'm just going to write about my little helper Alara. She is the apple of my eye, She loves cooking, baking, dusting and doing laundry. She likes washing vegetables, stirring batters, wiping down surfaces and hanging up clothes. If you ask her to help clean off the balcony, she runs, puts on her rubber boats and grabs a bucket. She just loves to help all of us out with our household chores.

The only thing she isn't into is vaccuuming, if we turn on the vaccuum cleaner, she runs away. Who likes vaccuuming anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Awww! It looks like you have a great little helper, too! I bet our girls would be great pals. Your pics of Turkey are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete