Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the Sporkful



I have a favourite podcast that I listen to every week and follow on facebook. It is called, the sporkful.

It is a podcast all about food, but food approached in a different way. It's food lovers talking about food in a way that is both interesting and informative. It is also very funny.

Some of the best podcast have been- sandwich science (the science of how to put a sandwich together), coffee, french fry dips and grilled cheese sandwiches. I've listened to them all and learned and laughed through all of them.

This weeks episode was about baked potatoes- and if you've read my previous post, you know how much I love a Turkish style baked potato. So, when the sporkful asked a question about baked potato toppings on facebook, I felt the need to explain a Turkish kumpir.

Well, they listened, and they mentioned me on the podcast this week! ME! Lori in Turkey! I'm pretty sure I'm the only Lori in Turkey writing about baked potatoes in blogs or on facebook. (If you know of another one, let me know! I'd love to meet her!)

So if you'd like to listen to the baked potato podcast (they mention me near the end), or any of the other Sporkful podcast- here is the link!

I hope that all of you listen to this podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment